Monday, June 07, 2010

Always be honest about your feelings, no matter what

I'm not talking about those "I like you so I'm going to tell you" kind of feelings, but whatever kind of emotions in you. Its important in communication because people can't always guess what's on your mind.

Sometimes, you think people don't understand you but they really do. Just that they don't dare to show they do cause you might make it seem as though you don't want others to understand you. Then we get trapped in a cycle of not wanting to express ourselves to other people, afraid they might not understand and have thoughts about you that may hurt you. I think we should never be afraid to show who we really are.

I don't know why it makes me feel better to know there are people who think like me, and how it disturbs me a little to know some people do too, but assume others don't understand. I don't know why there's something in me that wants to understand everybody around me. Maybe because the basis of good relationships with people is understanding.

Why does it make us feel better to know we're not the only ones? I'm looking forward to talking to those few :D

No comments: